We are currently looking to strengthen our team and welcome applicants who have experience of working in the steel industry, take pride in their work and can meet our quality standards.
Operations Senior Supervisor
Closing Date: 24th May 2019
The position: Operations Senior Supervisor
We are looking to recruit an Operations Senior Supervisor based in Scunthorpe. This role will be essential in the management of a small team of departmental supervisors covering 3 bays which includes all processes. You will be reporting directly in to the Operations Manager and will deputise in their absence. .
For the Operations Senior Supervisor, you will originally come from a senior supervisory/management background with experience of supervisory and managing projects to achieve tight deadlines. You will have a responsibility for new products for manufacture, influencing their production progression, reviewing your team and you will be proficient with CAD Autodesk, Steel Projects and have knowledge of CNC equipment. In this role, it will be 50% hands on, 50% management, but this may evolve as the role does.
- Fabrication Diploma.
- NEBOSH qualified
- Health & Safety trained.
- Strong interpersonal skills to get the best out of your team.
- Strong & clear communicator, written & verbal.
- Excellent man-management abilities.
- Responsible for new products for manufacture, influencing their design, including the review and design of assembly jigs and fixtures (if required).
- Substantial experience in mechanical production engineering including welding in all executions, including oxy fuel cutting, welding standards.
- Experience and knowledge in all aspects of materials and CNC equipment
- Experienced in the understanding of CAD.
- Experienced in use of Steel Projects software
- Supervisory/Management experience and skills is a must.
As said, the Senior Operations Supervisor role comes with a competitive salary and I will be able to discuss this at length once I have your application. There is also an outstanding career for the successful applicant.
Structural steel Fabricators: required for an immediate start to join our busy fabrication department, applicants should have experience and or hold relevant qualifications.
General Steel Operatives: required for an immediate start, experience preferred but training offered for the right individual.
Machine Operatives: required for an immediate start, experience in CNC machines preferred but training offered for the right individual.
If you feel you are ready for a new challenge to join an expanding company who has an excellent reputation in the industry, send your application and CV to; Enquiries@sc4.co.uk